Students are able to access their learning content using a computer, mobile device or tablet with a reasonable internet connection.
However, for students undertaking subjects with Online Exams, additional specific requirements must be met as follows:
- Operating System
- Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (SP2, 32- or 64-bit), or
- Mac 10.10, 10.11 and 10.12
Note: Students are permitted to use a Microsoft Surface for Online Exams if it meets the system requirement above. However, students will be unable to undertake Online Exams using iPads, tablets or other similar devices.
- Latest version of Flash (minimum version 14.0)
- Functional microphone and webcam connected for the 360-degree room scan (built in webcams are only supported for Mac computers)
- Upload speed of at least 200kb/s. Check speed test
- Wireless connection (wired is preferred for a more reliable connection)
Note: use of mobile tethering may impact the ability to complete the Online Exam as the connection is not sufficiently reliable.
- Date and time displayed on the computer must accurately reflect the student’s time zone
- Single monitor use only is permitted (i.e. unplug all secondary monitors)