AIB is piloting online exams. Should online exams be rolled out, all online MBA students will need to have a computer that meets the following system requirements to complete the new model subjects with exams:
- Operating System
- Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (SP2, 32- or 64-bit), or
- Mac 10.10, 10.11 and 10.12
Note: Students are permitted to use a Microsoft Surface if it meets the system requirement above. However, students are not permitted to undertake the online exams using iPads, tablets or other similar devices.
- Latest version of Flash (minimum version 14.0)
- Functional microphone and webcam connected for the 360-degree room scan (built in webcams are only supported for Mac computers)
- Upload speed of at least 200kb/s. Check speed test
- Wireless connection (wired is preferred for a more reliable connection)
Note: use of mobile tethering may impact the ability to complete an exam as the connection is not sufficiently reliable.
- Date and time displayed on the computer must accurately reflect the student’s time zone
- Single monitor use only is permitted (i.e. unplug all secondary monitors)