Marketing Coordinator Digital Marketing
About the role
- Develop campaign ideas and bring them to life using a data-driven approach
- Develop copy for all digital marketing activities, from lead generation to closing campaigns
- Assist with the campaign strategy alongside the Head of Brand and Communications
- Manage the digital and content marketing calendars for activities including; advertising, email, webinars, SMS and referrals.
- Develop assets and build them into the marketing automation software
- Be analytically minded and produce weekly reports to management for all marketing activities
- Meet or exceed KPI's for various digital marketing activities
- Superstar at building rapport with various stakeholders internally across sales and marketing teams, as well as external agencies
- 2 years or more experience within a marketing and sales environment
- Experience with CRM systems or marketing automation platforms i.e. Salesforce, Marketo, Eloqua, Hubspot.
- Take a data-driven approach to developing new campaign strategies
- Proven ability to prioritise and manage competing demands and deadlines.
- Proven ability to execute tasks with accuracy and attention to detail.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
Please provide a separate Cover Letter addressing each key selection criteria in addition to providing a current Resume. To be eligible for this role you must have the right to work in Australia.This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a successful organisation that is going from strength to strength.
Applications close COB 01/09/2017