Brand Marketing Coordinator Marketing
Reporting to the Head of Brand and Communications, the Brand Marketing Coordinator is responsible for managing marketing projects end to end from planning, stakeholder engagement, execution and reporting. The Brand Marketing Coordinator will be responsible for marketing projects that support the brand strategy, lead generation and cross-organisational communications across print, digital, websites and partnerships.
The broad objectives of the role are:
- To coordinate and manage the delivery of high quality, engaging online and offline communications and content and campaigns across the business
- To coordinate brand communications projects which support the overall marketing strategy and support the institutions growth and objectives
- To provide ideas for marketing strategies and tactics to achieve dynamic and sustained growth within the portfolio
- To provide support to the marketing communications function to effectively and efficiently achieve the portfolio and business goals
- To coordinate industry partnerships, professional memberships and sponsorships nationally and globally
Please have a look at our Position Description for more information.
Please provide a separate Cover Letter addressing each key selection criteria in addition to providing a current Resume. To be eligible for this role you must have the right to work in Australia.This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a successful organisation that is going from strength to strength.
Applications close COB 04/09/2017