Building your fundamental understanding of what AI is, and how it might apply to the relationship between machines and people.
Our 30-Day Masterclass: Artificial Intelligence for Managers will build your fundamental understanding of how AI technologies can be leveraged by managers to solve common business problems and assist with delivering better company results.
Delivered 100% online through a management lens, the masterclass is relevant to professionals in all industries and organisations, with no prior knowledge in AI required. It will significantly improve your AI-IQ, developing your understanding of the types of AI applications, their capabilities and limitations, and how they can be strategically integrated to cut costs, grow revenue, increase operational efficiency, and innovate products.
Facilitated by renowned AI business thought leader Professor George Siemens, you’ll be in extremely capable hands as you’re guided through the 30-day course filled with contemporary business cases and weekly interactive webinars.
In just 30 days you’ll engage in practical case studies and assessments that will immediately enhance your understanding of AI technologies as well as:
- Understand the fundamentals of what AI is and the relationship between humans and machines.
- Distinguish between the various types of AI, how they learn, and how they’re commonly applied.
- Analyse how different businesses and sectors around the world are using AI as a strategic tool.
- Fully comprehend why AI requires its own strategy, and what a leader’s role in developing one is.
- Recognise the common issues organisations face when trying to get the most from their AI technologies.
- Evaluate your organisation’s readiness to integrate AI, and how you might deploy an AI strategy.
What you’ll learn
Exploring how different businesses and sectors around the world are using AI as a strategic tool to gain competitive advantage.
Unpacking the role of leadership in developing an AI strategy and the most important considerations when planning a strategic integration. Apply a strategy formulation framework for integrating AI into the enterprise at a strategic level.
Exploring the practical, technical and structural issues that an organisation will need to overcome to get the most out of AI technologies.
How will my organisation benefit?
Your organisation will gain:
- more informed managers and executives that can form effective AI strategies to help solve business problems
- the ability to overcome the common issues faced by organisations to get the most out of AI technologies
Need training for your organisation?
Contact us to discuss the Masterclasses right for your organisation
MEET THE MASTERCLASS FACILITATOR
PROF. GEORGE SIEMENS
You’ll be in extremely capable hands with masterclass facilitator Professor George Siemens: an author, researcher and education trailblazer in the fields of artificial intelligence, machine learning, and technology.
A specialist in online learning, Siemens pioneered massive open online courses (MOOCs), with his work profiled heavily in the media. He’s delivered keynote addresses in more than 35 countries on the influence of technology and media on education, organisations, society, intelligence, machine learning, and technology.
AFFORDABLE COURSE FEES
Total Upfront Cost (2020)
As an online provider, we don’t have the expenses of maintaining campuses and lecture theatres, so you won’t pay for things you don’t need. Instead, we invest in quality education and academic teams, student support services and innovative technological advancements.
The way the course is structured is superb. The timings of the videos are just right – just when you’re tired of reading then a video pops up which re-invigorates you. George Siemens is a superb facilitator who answered my questions clearly and pointed me to other resources and ideas that I may not have considered.