Understand why cyber security is a critical consideration for all modern enterprises, learn to analyse the organisation’s ICT environment for potential threats and vulnerabilities, and know the managerial and legal obligations in compliance and reporting.
Today, cyber security is on the workplace agenda of all enterprises in much the same way as workplace safety and HR requirements. There is a growing demand for leadership teams to develop a strategy, processes, and compliance measures required to protect the organisation from cyber threats and respond quickly and confidently to security breaches.
This 30-Day Masterclass offers the opportunity for Managers and Executives to expand their knowledge of the ever-increasing cyber-threat landscape. Which will better prepare their organisation with the appropriate security and data protection requirements to boost its resilience and operational continuity.
In just 30 days you’ll engage in practical case studies and assessments that will immediately enhance your cyber security understanding as well as:
- Identify the types of cyber threats, the risks to a business and the likely threat players.
- Understand the managerial responsibilities regarding cyber breaches of information and how to report these and undertake a cyber security threat assessment.
- Investigate a cyber security policy compliance and risks from a managerial perspective.
- Develop a governance framework and evaluate the suitability of a cyber security model for an organisation.
- Analyse the procedures required for effective monitoring and patching of business’s ICT systems and develop a data security policy.
- Create a cyber disaster recovery plan for an organisation and manage the testing and evaluation of the plan.
What You’ll Cover
Learn how to manage identified risks, develop an ICT security policy, implement an ICT governance framework and evaluate theoretical security models to inform your decision-making.
Adopt practical cyber security actions and procedures that your organisation should be undertaking, and learn to keep your organisation’s data secure.
Understand the disaster planning process that ensures a business can continue to operate in the event of a partial or complete loss of its cyberinfrastructure.
How will my organisation benefit?
Your organisation will gain:
- more informed managers and executives that can form effective cyber security strategies to protect your organisation
- have thorough policy compliance and governance frameworks that are needed for all enterprises
Need training for your organisation?
Contact us to discuss the Masterclasses right for your organisation
MEET THE MASTERCLASS FACILITATOR
Professor Tony Watson
You’ll be in very experienced hands with your course facilitator, Professor Tony Watson, with a career spanning over 40 years within the computing industry and academia. Professor Watson has international and domestic recognition for the consultancies and research projects he has undertaken. Possessing a diverse skillset, Professor Watson has been a member of various Government advisory committees and international conferences and is currently an Emeritus Professor at Edith Cowan University. He is an engaging character that believes everyone should take responsibility for cyber security and will help you on your journey to better understand the cyber security world.
AFFORDABLE COURSE FEES
Total Upfront Cost (2020)
As an online provider, we don’t have the expenses of maintaining campuses and lecture theatres, so you won’t pay for things you don’t need. Instead, we invest in quality education and academic teams, student support services and innovative technological advancements.
The learning mode through AIB is fantastic, it allows you to complete each subject in your own time, in the comfort of your own home. It also allows you to incorporate your study into your own work-life. It’s a fantastic way to learn.
Australian Broadcasting Corporation (ABC),
*AIB’s 30-Day Masterclass is a non-accredited, non-award course. However, all students will receive an AIB Masterclass Certification upon completion of the course. Terms and conditions apply.