Understand how the contemporary business landscape is creating a demand for leaders to nurture greater human-centric skills and evaluate your own growth mindset.
The key to becoming an effective leader is to understand the importance of self-reflection and how you can improve yourself to nurture relationships and drive change among those you lead and the wider organisation.
From this 30-Day Masterclass: Next Generation Leadership you’ll uncover your own strengths and weaknesses to your personal leadership development, key leadership concepts, leading a team or an organisation authentically and redefining leadership through the lens of inclusion. This course is open to any experience level so whether you are an experienced leader interested in the latest tools to enhance your skills, or a professional looking to take the next step in your career – this Masterclass if for you.
Better yet, this tutored online course is flexible to work around any schedule – allowing you to choose when and where you learn while still giving you the benefits of an online classroom and personalised tutor feedback. Just 5-7 hours each week for four weeks is all it takes!
The nuts and bolts
Gain practical insights that you can apply to business straight away.
Delivered 100% online so you have the flexibility to study anytime, anywhere.
When you study with us, you’re supported every step of the way.
No degree or work experience required. As long you are 18 or older, we’re honoured to have you join us.
Our short courses are designed to be just that, short! With as little as 5-7 hours a week, you’ll significantly grow your skills in no time.
A price tag that’s wallet-friendly helps you focus on growing yourself and your team.
What you’ll learn
Exploring the impact of social and emotional leadership competencies on leadership effectiveness, understanding your own competencies and identifying strategies for change.
Uncovering what it means to lead ourselves and our teams with greater authenticity.
Discuss the best practice framework for creating an inclusive workplace culture and develop and inclusive leadership action plan.
Over 30 days you’ll walk away with a richer understanding of:
- How the global business landscape is shifting towards a demand for more human-centric leaders.
- How emotional and social leadership competencies are associated with leadership effectiveness, which includes your own personalised competency profile and opportunity to create an action plan for ongoing development
- The role of authentic leadership in ensuring congruence between who you are and what you value, and using that knowledge to inspire action in others.
- Develop strategies and an action plan focused on improving your behavioural EQ.
- The behaviours that promote inclusion and how inclusive leadership builds on authentic leadership.
- Receive a complimentary 1:1 consultation session with your facilitator – Paul Wappett
Learn with Australia’s No. 1 Online MBA provider
- We are Australia’s No.1 Online MBA provider*, with over 30 years of excellence in tertiary education.
- We offer the full suite of post-graduate business degrees, including Master of Business Administration (MBA), Doctor of Business Administration (DBA) and the prestigious Doctor of Philosophy (PhD).
- Our global network includes more than 16,000 students and alumni in over 90 countries.
*Source: 2018 Higher Education Statistics, Australian Department of Education and Training (provided December 2019).
MEET THE MASTERCLASS FACILITATOR
Working across some of Australia’s big names in business and education your facilitator for this Masterclass will be Paul Wappett. Paul is an engaging character who is outspoken about the need for diversity and innovation within Australian business. He has worked with many business leaders in his 30+ career and is ready to share key characteristics and skills that an excellent leader should possess. This and so much more will be shared throughout the course helping you to thrive in a leadership role.
AFFORDABLE COURSE FEES
Total Upfront Cost (2020)
As an online provider, we don’t have the expenses of maintaining campuses and lecture theatres, so you won’t pay for things you don’t need. Instead, we invest in quality education and academic teams, student support services and innovative technological advancements.
The learning mode through AIB is fantastic, it allows you to complete each subject in your own time, in the comfort of your own home. It also allows you to incorporate your study into your own work-life. It’s a fantastic way to learn.
Australian Broadcasting Corporation (ABC),