Understand how the contemporary business landscape is creating a demand for leaders to nurture greater human-centric skills and evaluate your own growth mindset.
The key to becoming an effective leader is to understand the importance of self-reflection and how you can improve yourself to nurture relationships and drive change among those you lead and the wider organisation.
From this 30-Day Masterclass: Next Generation Leadership you’ll uncover your own strengths and weaknesses to your personal leadership development, key leadership concepts, leading a team or an organisation authentically and redefining leadership through the lens of inclusion. This course is open to any experience level so whether you are an experienced leader interested in the latest tools to enhance your skills, or a professional looking to take the next step in your career – this Masterclass if for you.
Better yet, this tutored online course is flexible to work around any schedule – allowing you to choose when and where you learn while still giving you the benefits of an online classroom and personalised tutor feedback. Just 7-10 hours each week for four weeks is all it takes!
Note there are no scheduled classes in 2021 for this course, please see our full suite of courses here.
In just 30 days, you’ll engage with practical case studies and self-assessments that will enable you to identify the gaps within your own leadership capabilities and identify immediately applicable strategies to enhance these capabilities. Specifically, you’ll walk away with a richer understanding of:
- How the global business landscape is shifting towards a demand for more human-centric leaders.
- How emotional and social leadership competencies are associated with leadership effectiveness, which includes your own personalised competency profile and opportunity to create an action plan for ongoing development
- The role of authentic leadership in ensuring congruence between who you are and what you value, and using that knowledge to inspire action in others.
- The behaviours that promote inclusion and how inclusive leadership builds on authentic leadership.
- Develop strategies and an action plan focused on improving your social and emotional competencies
- Receive a complimentary 1:1 consultation session with your facilitator – Paul Wappett
What you’ll learn
Exploring the impact of social and emotional leadership competencies on leadership effectiveness, understanding your own competencies and identifying strategies for change.
Uncovering what it means to lead ourselves and our teams with greater authenticity.
Discuss the best practice framework for creating an inclusive workplace culture and develop and inclusive leadership action plan.
How will my organisation benefit?
Your organisation will gain:
- more effective, authentic and inclusive leaders that are self-aware and inspire action in others
- teams that feel supported, empowered and motivated
Need training for your organisation?
Contact us to discuss the Masterclasses right for your organisation
MEET THE MASTERCLASS FACILITATOR
Working across some of Australia’s big names in business and education your facilitator for this Masterclass will be Paul Wappett. Paul is an engaging character who is outspoken about the need for diversity and innovation within Australian business. He has worked with many business leaders in his 30+ career and is ready to share key characteristics and skills that an excellent leader should possess. This and so much more will be shared throughout the course helping you to thrive in a leadership role.
AFFORDABLE COURSE FEES
Total Upfront Cost (2020)
As an online provider, we don’t have the expenses of maintaining campuses and lecture theatres, so you won’t pay for things you don’t need. Instead, we invest in quality education and academic teams, student support services and innovative technological advancements.
The short course was timed perfectly and allowed plenty of time to view the resources and complete the activities. The added bonus of permitting the participants to access the resources long after the course close date is very much appreciated and a nice touch.
AIB’S 30-DAY MASTERCLASS IS A NON-ACCREDITED, NON-AWARD COURSE. HOWEVER, ALL STUDENTS WILL RECEIVE AN AIB MASTERCLASS CERTIFICATION UPON COMPLETION OF THE COURSE. TERMS AND CONDITIONS APPLY.