Understanding the unique role of the Sales Manager and what sets a manager and a leader apart in the sales context.
The role of a Sales Manager is no longer simply managing a sales team and setting and hitting targets.
The future of sales lies in; getting better at predicting demand, identifying new ways to increase conversions, and using agile techniques to grow a business in a volatile environment.
From this 30-Day Masterclass in Sales Management you’ll learn how to build your sales dream team, understand the unique role Sales Managers have, develop effective strategic sales plans and understand the relationship between finance and sales. This course is open to any experience level so whether you are an experienced manager interested in the latest methods and strategies, or a sales professional looking to take the next step in your career – this Masterclass is for you.
Led by Steve Tassone, a renowned sales leader with more than 20 years’ experience, you’ll explore 4 interactive modules to acquire the skills you need to take sales conversions and your leadership skills to new heights. Along the way, you’ll engage in online discussions, webinars, and self-assessment activities.
The nuts and bolts
Gain practical insights that you can apply to business straight away.
Delivered 100% online so you have the flexibility to study anytime, anywhere.
When you study with us, you’re supported every step of the way.
No degree or work experience required. As long you are 18 or older, we’re honoured to have you join us.
Got 10 hours a week up your sleeve? Less than 2 hours of study each day (40 hours total) will build your capabilities.
A price tag that’s wallet-friendly helps you focus on building your business.
Our 30-Day Masterclass is delivered 100% online with interactive, bite-sized content and personalised student support. With 4 modules over 4 weeks, you’ll engage in weekly webinars, consult with fellow students and the industry specialist course facilitator, and expand your knowledge of sales management in a way that can be immediately applied in your work. There’s no assessments; the masterclass is jam-packed with learning for managers and professionals, which students can access online for 12 months.
You can complete the Masterclass in just 30 days.
We anticipate that you will spend about 40 hours in total (or about 10 hours per week) to complete the Masterclass – but this depends on you, as everyone has different levels of experience and education.
There for you
Masterclass students will be guided and supported by the industry expert course facilitator, with the backing of AIB’s skilful team of over 130 academics, student support specialists and professional staff. We’ll be with you every step of the way, so you’ll never feel like you’re doing it alone.
What you’ll learn
Learn how to develop and lead a high-performance sales dream team.
Exploring critical factors in setting achievable goals and developing an effective sales strategy.
Everything you need to know about finance and how it can help you in Sales Management.
Over 30 days you’ll receive:
- A clear understanding of the role of a Sales Manager in the modern enterprise, along with key concepts, strategies, and sales methodologies for B2B and B2C businesses.
- Expert advice to formulate and adapt your perfect sales process and develop a plan for the recruitment of your dream team, their remuneration, and onboarding.
- The ability to articulate and instil clear goals, values and vision for your team as well as the skills to be able to provide more effective feedback, and methods of monitoring performance.
- Analytical skills to be able to look at your ideal customer and customer personas, your competition, and your value proposition.
- Visibility of your sales funnel and the tools to identify points of leakage to inform a strategic sales plan.
- The financial toolkit to understand profit ratios, forecasting and reporting, to then develop your comprehensive sales budget.
Learn with Australia’s No. 1 Online MBA provider
- We are Australia’s No.1 Online MBA provider*, with over 30 years of excellence in tertiary education.
- We offer the full suite of post-graduate business degrees, including Master of Business Administration (MBA), Doctor of Business Administration (DBA) and the prestigious Doctor of Philosophy (PhD).
- Our global network includes more than 16,000 students and alumni in over 90 countries.
*Source: 2018 Higher Education Statistics, Australian Department of Education and Training (provided December 2019).
MEET THE MASTERCLASS FACILITATOR
You will be learning from Steve Tassone who has over 20 years’ experience in the sales industry.
Possessing a diverse skillset, Steve has led companies’ sales conversions to new heights and is here to guide you to do the same. He has developed sales methodologies and improved processes all while mentoring and guiding the development of his team to become leaders. He is a motivating and supportive facilitator that will help you thrive in Sales Management.
AFFORDABLE COURSE FEES
Total Upfront Cost (2020)
As an online provider, we don’t have the expenses of maintaining campuses and lecture theatres, so you won’t pay for things you don’t need. Instead, we invest in quality education and academic teams, student support services and innovative technological advancements.
The learning mode through AIB is fantastic, it allows you to complete each subject in your own time, in the comfort of your own home. It also allows you to incorporate your study into your own work-life. It’s a fantastic way to learn.
Australian Broadcasting Corporation (ABC),
*AIB’s 30-Day Masterclass is a non-accredited, non-award course. Terms and conditions apply.