Understanding the unique role of the Sales Manager and what sets a manager and a leader apart in the sales context.
The role of a Sales Manager is no longer simply managing a sales team and setting and hitting targets. The future of sales lies in; getting better at predicting demand, identifying new ways to increase conversions, and using agile techniques to grow a business in a volatile environment.
From this 30-Day Masterclass in Sales Management, you’ll learn how to build your sales dream team, understand the unique role Sales Managers have, develop effective strategic sales plans and understand the relationship between finance and sales. This course is open to any experience level so whether you are an experienced manager interested in the latest methods and strategies, or a sales professional looking to take the next step in your career – this Masterclass is for you.
In just 30 days you’ll undertake practical case studies that immediately enhance your sales leadership skills as well as:
- A clear understanding of the role of a Sales Manager in the modern enterprise, along with key concepts, strategies, and sales methodologies for B2B and B2C businesses.
- Expert advice to formulate and adapt your perfect sales process and develop a plan for the recruitment of your dream team, their remuneration, and onboarding.
- The ability to articulate and instil clear goals, values and vision for your team as well as the skills to be able to provide more effective feedback, and methods of monitoring performance.
- Analytical skills to be able to look at your ideal customer and customer personas, your competition, and your value proposition.
- Visibility of your sales funnel and the tools to identify points of leakage to inform a strategic sales plan.
- The financial toolkit to understand profit ratios, forecasting and reporting, to then develop your comprehensive sales budget.
What you’ll learn
Learn how to develop and lead a high-performance sales dream team.
Exploring critical factors in setting achievable goals and developing an effective sales strategy.
Everything you need to know about finance and how it can help you in Sales Management.
How will my organisation benefit?
Your organisation will gain:
- more informed sales managers that can develop effective strategic sales plans to increase conversions
- a sales team that have clear goals, performance standards and get valuable feedback
Need training for your organisation?
Contact us to discuss the Masterclasses right for your organisation
MEET THE MASTERCLASS FACILITATOR
You will be learning from Steve Tassone who has over 20 years’ experience in the sales industry.
Possessing a diverse skillset, Steve has led companies’ sales conversions to new heights and is here to guide you to do the same. He has developed sales methodologies and improved processes all while mentoring and guiding the development of his team to become leaders. He is a motivating and supportive facilitator that will help you thrive in Sales Management.
AFFORDABLE COURSE FEES
Total Upfront Cost (2020)
As an online provider, we don’t have the expenses of maintaining campuses and lecture theatres, so you won’t pay for things you don’t need. Instead, we invest in quality education and academic teams, student support services and innovative technological advancements.
The learning mode through AIB is fantastic, it allows you to complete each subject in your own time, in the comfort of your own home. It also allows you to incorporate your study into your own work-life. It’s a fantastic way to learn.
Australian Broadcasting Corporation (ABC),
*AIB’S 30-DAY MASTERCLASS IS A NON-ACCREDITED, NON-AWARD COURSE. HOWEVER, ALL STUDENTS WILL RECEIVE AN AIB MASTERCLASS CERTIFICATION UPON COMPLETION OF THE COURSE. TERMS AND CONDITIONS APPLY.