Australian Institute of Business (AIB) is an accredited higher education provider and is approved to offer FEE-HELP.
FEE-HELP is an Australian Government loan scheme which helps students to pay part or all of their tuition fees, so you’re not all lumped with it at once. Put simply, you can study now and pay your course fees later.
- Eligibility is not affected by your income and assets.
- FEE-HELP covers up to $100,879 (as at 2017 – indexed annually) in tuition fees over your lifetime.
- You don’t have to start paying back your FEE-HELP loan until you earn over the minimum repayment threshold. The current threshold for 2017/2018 is $55,874.
- No loan fee applies for postgraduate courses such as the MBA.
- There’s no interest applied. Your accumulated Fee HELP debt is subject to indexation, which is applied on 1 June each year to maintain its real value by adjusting it in line with changes in the cost of living (as measured by the Consumer Price Index (CPI) figure released in March). Please be advised that debts are not indexed until they are 11 months old.
- You need to be an Australian citizen or hold the appropriate visa.
For more information about FEE-HELP, visit the Study Assist website here.
To find out more about AIB course fees and key dates, please visit the Information for Students page.