The following summarises how your privacy is protected when you visit our website.
Collection and use of information
If you email us, text us a keyword to the short code to opt in via sms, send us a message or otherwise provide your details to us, we will record your email address and details, and you are deemed to consent to us sending you information or offers by email or by other means. We will not disclose your email address or details without your consent. If after receiving any email from us you do not wish to receive any further emails, you should reply to the email with the word “unsubscribe” in the subject line (or click the ‘unsubscribe’ link, if any).
Personal or financial information
While all reasonable measures have been made to secure information transmitted to our website, if you are submitting personal details, credit card numbers or other information, there is a possibility that this information may be observed by a third party while it is being transmitted.
Links to websites
Where our website provides links to other websites, we are not responsible for the privacy practices or content of such websites.
The Australian Institute of Business has made every effort to ensure the accuracy of the information contained in this website. However, we make no representation concerning the content or accuracy of the information.
We accept no responsibility for any error or omission and reserve the right to amend details as a result of changing circumstances for any reason and without notice. Use of the information and data contained within this site or these pages is at your sole risk. If you rely on the information on this site you are responsible for ensuring by independent verification its accuracy, currency or completeness.
Where we have provided hypertext links to certain sites as a service to our clients, this does not imply any link between the Australian Institute of Business and the owners of such sites. Those linked websites will have their own terms and conditions of use. We recommend that you familiarise yourself with their terms.
All linked websites are linked ‘as is’ and the Australian Institute of Business does not:
- sponsor, endorse or necessarily approve of any material on websites linked from or to this site;
- make any warranties or representations regarding the quality, accuracy, merchantability or fitness for purpose of any material on websites linked from or to this site;
- make any warranties or representations that material on other websites to which this site is linked does not infringe the intellectual property rights of any person anywhere in the world; and
- authorise the infringement of any intellectual property rights contained in material in other websites by linking this site to those other websites.
The Australian Institute of Business (including its agents, employees, officers and contractors):
- make no representations, express or implied, as to the accuracy of the information and data contained on this site;
- make no representations, express or implied, as to the accuracy or usefulness of any translation of the information on this site or any linked website into another language;
- make no representations, either expressed or implied, as to the suitability of the said information and data for any particular purpose;
- make no representations as to the availability of the site and the availability of websites linked from or to the site;
- accept no liability however arising for any loss resulting from the use of the site and any information and data or reliance placed on it (including translated information and data);
- accepts no liability for any interference with or damage to a user’s computer, software or data occurring in connection with or relating to this site or its use or any website linked to this site; and
- do not represent or warrant that applications or payments initiated through this site will in fact be received or made to the intended recipient. Users are advised to confirm the application or payment by other means.
Australian Institute of Business may revise this disclaimer at any time by updating this page.
The Australian Institute of Business claims copyright ownership of all material on this Internet site, unless otherwise stated. You may download, display, print and reproduce this material in unaltered form for your personal, non-commercial use.
Apart from this provision and uses permitted under the Copyright Act 1968, all other rights are reserved. For information, please contact the Registrar at firstname.lastname@example.org.