Join the Australian Institute of Business
Australian Institute of Business (AIB) is a registered higher education provider offering a range of high quality tertiary programs including Australia’s most popular online MBA, the Fast-Track MBA.*
With almost 40 years of history, including 15 years of online education, we are one of the most established private education institutions in Australia. We were Australia’s first private provider accredited to offer the full range of business degrees, including Master of Business Administration (MBA), Doctor of Business Administration (DBA) and the prestigious Doctor of Philosophy (PhD).
AIB is made up of a diverse, driven and achievement-oriented group of people inspirited by our five key values:
- Be student focused
- Be bold
- Be accountable
- Be curious
- Be you
Working at AIB is a truly fulfilling and rewarding experience, as we work to make a real difference in the lives of our students. Our staff have the great privilege of being able to celebrate with the AIB community at graduations and other events and see firsthand how an MBA has transformed not only their careers but their lives.
AIB has a strong focus on research and learning, and we are committed to enabling the continuing development of our staff to expand their knowledge and skills. Development opportunities include conferences, training programs, and formal study, including undertaking an MBA while working at AIB at a discounted rate.
We believe that a healthy work-life balance is key to productivity, creativity, and most importantly the wellbeing of our staff so we offer flexible work arrangements to suit individual needs. We are also committed to achieving equal opportunity and diversity in the workforce, and to providing a safe and inclusive work environment.
As the world continues to change rapidly, the demand for online education has never been greater. Applying for a job with AIB presents a unique opportunity to be part of a team that is leading the way in redefining postgraduate business education.
Online Learning Facilitators (HR/Management & Financial Management)
ABOUT THE ROLE
Currently we are looking for casual Online Learning Facilitators to provide outstanding teaching experiences for our students in the following subject areas:
- HR/Management (specifically – strategic Human Resource Management, Organisational Learning and Design, Managing Change, Managing People in a Global Context and Strategic Management)
- Financial Management and Corporate Governance
An Online Learning Facilitator (OLF) will deliver online classes under the guidance of the Subject Co-ordinator, Director of Academic Operations, or delegate. OLFs will deliver classes using AIB content and assessments. OLFs will provide assistance and support to students in all academic matters relating to the subject, deliver webinars in the subject, mark subject assessments, and provide feedback to students about marked assessment items. OLFs are required to remain up-to-date in their discipline area by participating in professional development. In addition, all Online Facilitators must adhere to AIB standards and protocols.
To be considered you are required to meet the following selection criteria:
- PhD level qualification in business or business-related discipline; or Masters level qualification in business disciplines PLUS significant relevant professional and/or management experience within the same discipline
- Experience in teaching subjects in one or more of the above disciplines
- Experience teaching within the Australian higher education sector; previous online teaching experience is preferred.
- Teaching experience at the post-graduate level; previous MBA teaching experience is preferred Customer service focus and strong people skills
- Demonstrated high standard of verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work flexible hours
- Must have the right to work in Australia
Please note: these are casual or contract opportunities
Is this the perfect opportunity for you? Then please submit your resume and cover letter addressing your suitability for the role to Careers at AIB, via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
AIB reserves the right to close this advertisement early if we receive a high volume of suitable applications.