An overview of our subject and course fees, advice on changing payment method and information on seeking government financial assistance for our Canadian students
More Affordable, More Accessible.
Paying for your studies shouldn’t hold you back from achieving your goal. The AIB MBA is amongst the most affordable MBAs in Australia, without sacrificing the high quality of education. The fees payable for AIB courses (tuition and non-tuition fees) are provided below:
- AIB Master List of Tuition and Non-Tuition Fees for Australian students*
- AIB Master List of Tuition and Non-Tuition Fees for International students*
- AIB Master List of Tuition and Non-Tuition Fees for Overseas students (Canada)*
*Fees are adjusted on an annual basis and these fees should be used as a guide.
Head to our specific course pages for specific information relating to each course, including subject price and payment options.
The payment options available depend on where you are based. These are:
- FEE-HELP – available if you are an Australian citizen or appropriate visa holder and you meet the criteria.
- Study loans – available if you are based in Australia. If you’re interested in study loans, head to our payment pages for some additional information.
- Self-funded – regardless of where you are based, you can opt to pay for your studies yourself. If you opt for this payment option, we will provide you with an invoice during the enrolment process. There are several ways to pay your invoice, and these are listed on the payment pages of our website.
- Monthly payment plan – the option to pay using a payment plan is available if you are based in New Zealand or Canada.
Are you based in Canada?
If so, head to our tuition and financing page for specific information on payment methods applicable to you including Canadian government funding assistance.
This section provides an overview of each payment method and outlines the important points you need to know about each.
Everything you need to know if you are using FEE-HELP to fund your studies.
Everything you need to know about self-funding your studies can be found within this section.
If you are based in Canada or New Zealand, you have the option to spread the cost of your studies with a payment plan. Delve into this section to find out more.