13 Quotes For Success In Business
Business success is not achieved with ease – it requires a great deal of determination, hard work and resilience. After a tough day at the office, it is often nice to be reminded why you work as hard as you do. For many people, quotes serve as a great source of motivation, and allow you to refocus your thoughts on the goals that you are working towards. Whether you are someone who likes or dislikes quotes, there is bound to be some advice that you have been given throughout your career that you reflect back on. The following list of quotes for success in business aim to do exactly that, and are relevant to entrepreneurs, small business owners, and business employees alike.
- ‘You were born to win, but to be a winner, you must plan to win, prepare to win, and expect to win’. – Zig Ziglar
- ‘Success is walking from failure to failure with no loss of enthusiasm’. – Winston Churchill
- ‘Success in business requires training, discipline and hard work. But if you’re not frightened by these things, the opportunities are just as great today as they ever were’. – David Rockefeller
- ‘Nothing great was ever achieved without enthusiasm’. – Ralph Waldo Emerson
- ‘Optimism is the faith that leads to achievement. Nothing can be done without hope and confidence.’ – Helen Keller
- ‘Progress always involves risks. You can’t steal second base and keep your foot on first’. – Frederick B Wilcox
- ‘There are no shortcuts to any place worth going’. – Beverly Sills
- ‘Success is the sum of small efforts – repeated day in and day out’. – Robert Collier
- ‘I have not failed. I’ve just found 10,000 ways that won’t work’. – Thomas Edison
- ‘Don’t let the fear of losing be greater than the excitement of winning’. – Robert Kiyosaki
- ‘If you work just for money, you’ll never make it, but if you love what you’re doing and you always put the customer first, success will be yours’. – Ray Kroc
- ‘The only place where success comes before work is in the dictionary’. – Vidal Sassoon
- ‘Action is the foundational key to all success’. – Pablo Picasso
Which of these quotes for success in business resonates best with you? If you have any further quotes or advice that has helped you achieve success, please feel free to share them in the comments box below.